Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas give-away!

From today (November 25th) to 25th of December, Tygra Beaumont has a give-away on her blog, to celebrate the opening of her Etsy shop :) The prize is one of these very cute felt plushies! Click on her name to get to the give-away.



The rules to compete are:

1) Add her blog on your favourite blog's list
2) Follow her blog on the right sidebar
3) Make a little post with the link of this Giveaway on your blog

I'm hoping to win the little reindeer, he's so cute :) Good luck, people!

UPDATE: Just wanted to mention that the ending date of this give-away has changed from the 25th to the 15th of December!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning the GiveAway of my blog Dollie-cious!

    I wanted to inform you I anticipated the deadline of the Giveaway to 15th December!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails