Just two exams to go :) I've been dreading the computer linguistics exam all year, but now it's finally finished! It didn't go straight to hell, as I though it would when I first got the exam sheet, but I might be hovering somewhere around the outer gates... I sat there and looked at the questions and doodled for five minutes before I began to understand the questions.. Still, I think I answered four of the eight questions pretty well, two of them okay, and the last two were utter crap. I don't know what XML is, and I hope I will never have to use it. Hmpf... But, now it's all over, and I don't think I have to take the exam again next year, so now I can relax and do more fun things for a few days. My next exam is on Wednesday, so I guess tomorrow it's back to studying. Tonight it's crocheting, red wine and blogging :)
A few days ago a new owlet was hatched, meet Igor the Eagle owl:
Isn't he cute? I will keep him all for myself, and he'll be roosting with Suzy and Tony in the window :)
No comments:
Post a Comment