The last two or three days I have been making these little cuties, I have ten of them now. Not all are finished yet, because I'm still trying to figure out how to attach the ring or chain to make them into keychains or bag charms. I know I bought some keychains a few weeks ago, but now I can't find them. Typical. I have also used all ten pairs of orange 18mm safety eyes, and have to wait for a new batch to arrive in the mail. Ordered some today, so maybe by the end of next week? Hoping, hoping...
The colorful ones will be sold next summer (I've got permission!) on a local fair at home, where a lot of people sell their work (all kinds of crafting, my mother sells mostly knitted doll's clothes and my grandmother makes dishcloths and doilies), and I hope people will buy some :) Not that I am planning to make great profit from the sale, but it's fun, and just a little money also helps a poor student's economy in the summer :D I think I'll keep the duller and more "realistic" owls for myself for now, they will probably be roosting in our livingroom window :) Meet Tony the Tawny owl and Suzy the Snowy owl:
No comments:
Post a Comment