When I was out shopping for a few Christmas presents today I finally found a book I've been looking for for a long time, and I just had to buy it. With the excuse that I need it to finish up some other presents :) The real reason is that I need something to keep my spirit up, because my final exam in computer linguistics is on Thursday. I hope I pass, but I don't have much higher hopes than that... I'll post something on Thursday to let you know how it went.
The original title of the book is The Crochet Stitch Bible by Betty Barnden, but my copy is in Norwegian (called Hekling - ABC for hekleentusiaster). It has all the crochet stitches I will ever need to know (I think), and even a whole chapter on Tunisian crochet :) For my boyfriend I got som black wax seals, and I also bought a ball of pink yarn to finish the Clanger I'm making for my mother :)
No comments:
Post a Comment