I did it again! I found an ad in my Cross Stitcher magazine for some really tiny and cute cross stitch kits, and I immediately went online to check it out. And guess what, half an hour later I had ordered a whole bunch of kits... They arrived today, and I can't wait to get the market/fair-thingy over with so I can relax and make some stuff for myself :)
There are the obligatory hedgehog kits (I think I bought all of them!):
Some owls, a penguin and a really cute chick with a worm (which reminds me of the Oystercatcher chick):
A meerkat, a camel and a cat tumbling around with leaves in the wind:
And a tiny viking:
I think I'll have to make the viking for a friend of mine, who's really into vikings and reenactment with swords and axes and stuff. The cat I thought I'd give to my sister-in-law, who loves cats, and the sillier the better. I might make the meerkat for my boyfriend, because he was a really huge fan of Meerkat Manor. The rest I'll keep for myself :)
And a bonus!
The rest of the box was filled with a huge sheet of bubble wrap :) Happiness! It's good quality bubble wrap, too, it really pops quite loud :D
If you're interested, you can find the cross stitch site HERE. But I warn you, there is a LOT of cuteness! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment