First of all, I got my new laptop today! So far I'm very happy with it, it has Windows 7 and everything :D No more Vista for me, yay! It's so tiny, it's pretty much the right size for Bollan! Perfect for posting her little tweets :)
Sorry for the bad photo quality, I took the picture with my phone, which isn't exactly brand new any more... But it has bluetooth, and so does my computer, so I can finally transfer all the pictures from my phone :) I've been wanting to do that for a long time!
Second, I also got new shoes today :D I started training for my new job this morning (the job I'm supposed to have this summer, the other one was just a substitute thing), and after almost five hours of walking and standing and cleaning things my feet hurt so bad I can hardly walk :/ It's especially bad under the heel and the part behind the big toe. My right big toe has been numb for days, I think I've been walking on a nerve or something... I thought I'd get over it from the week at the other job, because I'm not used to that much walking after seven years as a lazy student, but it's only gotten worse, so today I finally gave in and decided to get some more comfortable shoes. The ones I have are not at all uncomfortable - I think they are the best shoes I've ever had, but the soles are not very soft, so I guess that's bad... Anyway, I just wanted to post the picture of my new shoes beside my new laptop - to give you an idea of how tiny it is (or how large my feet are!), and again I apologize for the quality:


No comments:
Post a Comment