Just a few days after my first one! Don't know what's happening :p I'm not very good at French, but I think it says "Your blog is charming/a charm" or something :)
I got this from Seelenfein, who makes a lot of very cute amigurumi and other cool things. Thank you!
Can't help but feel like I left people out when I passed on my last award and could only pick seven blogs... But this time I'm supposed to pass it on to ten bloggers, so here's a new list :)

Thank you for your lovely words over my blog and my work. It makes my day happier. =)
ReplyDeleteOn the Award it is spanish and in short it says: "Your Blog is charm and beautiful."
Many smiles and a big huge.
Lovely greets,
Annika
Hehe, thanks for the correction! As a linguistics student I really should know better :p
ReplyDeleteAwwwhh, thanks! I will try and find 10 people to pass it on to :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the award. It's nice to be noticed.
ReplyDelete