Tuesday, June 29, 2010

After the big day

This will be a fairly short post, I had a really long day at work today, my feet are hurting, it's getting late and I have to go bed soon. Just a quick summary of the market yesterday: it was great fun! I sold lots of stuff, talked to a lot of new people, met some old friends, AND I made it through the dreaded play :D I survived, haha :p The play itself went very well, too, the "actors" and the sound was well coordinated and everyone played their parts as well as could be expected. The audience loved it!

I do not have any pictures to put in this post, because my laptop went totally crazy a few hours ago and I had to do a system recovery or whatever it's called, so all my files are now gone from my computer. Luckily I was able to transfer everything to an external drive first, so I'll find the pictures and upload them later :) Oh, and I've also just ordered myself a brand new laptop, because I just can't take the frustration with this one anymore. I get headaches from less... My new laptop is tiny (10'') and red, and I hope I can pick it up some time this week :D

Ooh, I just remembered! You could always look at my Facebook page for a few pictures from the market :) I have no fans yet, but I've been updating the page for a while now anyway. There you will find only craft related stuff, and no tedious ranting about computers that don't work :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails