Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Magazines, stickers & yarn

Last week these magazines came in the mail:


The two latest issues of Simply Knitting, my first ever purchase on ebay! I'm very proud :) I paid enough for them, though, the lady who sold them to me (used, but with all free gifts still intact) probably made good money, but I still paid less than I would if I'd bought them in a Norwegian store... I guess I should subscribe to the magazine, it's a lot cheaper than buying single issues, but then I only buy the ones with the Alan Dart patterns that I want, so I don't really know.

Then I got a letter from my mother-in-law, containing these really cute hedgehog stickers:


Aren't they lovely? She accidentally found them in a store and just had to buy them for me :)

Yesterday I went out to get a few balls of white yarn I need to finish a project, but as usual the store was all out of white... But there was a 30% sale on all DROPS yarn, so I bought a pile of Eskimo to make more hats:




After that I came across a new and exciting craft magazine, Cross Stitcher:




I stood in the shop for a while and wondered which magazine to buy, because there are LOTS of them, but when I discovered what the free gift was I simply had to buy it!




Have you ever seen such a cute hedgehog? (Well, yes you have, if you've seen The Great Boll!) The world can never have enough hedgies :D

2 comments:

  1. Good golly miss Molly! Seriously, I now have a strange, eerie urge to cross stitch. I want that hedgehog!! Maybe I can find it online :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked around on the internet, but I can't find this pattern anywhere :/ But the magazine is still for sale at myfavouritemagazines.co.uk, or you could possibly find it on ebay? Good luck with the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails