Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New crochet-along :)

A while ago The Itsy Bitsy Spider announced on her blog that she wanted to host a crochet-along with one of her patterns. People voted, and the pattern we're making is the Owl :)


So, a couple of days ago the CAL was officially announced, and the first 10 people to sign up would get the owl pattern for free (it would otherwise cost 2$). I was number five, so I got a free pattern, yay :D But there's more! She has now decided that anyone who signs up by May 30th will get a free copy of the pattern :)

There will be tips and tutorials for crochet and amigurumi beginners, and at the end (in September if I remember correctly) there will be an optional swap with all the finished owls. There is also a new Flickr group to share pictures of works in progress and completed owls. Sign up today and start crocheting :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! Oh! Those owls are so cute, but I haven't crocheted in half my lifetime! But, I'm seriously considering signing up, free pattern, right!? Maybe I can give crochet a second chance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, all free and irresistible! This is a brilliant opportunity to take up crocheting again, you'll get plenty of helping tips along the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails