Yesterday a spider came crawling up our livingroom curtains. I just squealed and pointed, and my boyfriend jumped up to rescue me. He caught the thing in a cup and threw it out on the street. I took this picture of it just to show you how tiny it was, you can barely see it:
I took two other pictures a little closer, but I had to delete them because I couldn't look at them. Anyway, I was very happy to be rid of this thing, since sometime before Christmas it had been sitting on the floor in the corner behind the couch where I couldn't reach it with the vacuum cleaner. But of course, my happiness wasn't going to last long...
This morning my boyfriend found a big nasty spider in our kitchen cabinet, but it ran and hid in a crack before he could catch it and throw it out. So now I can't get to the plates and the bowls in that cabinet, because of that darn monster :( I've had plans for a while about spraying the house down with some sort of pesticide (I just call it "kill"), but it's not really healthy and the rooms would need airing afterwards, so it's a lot of work... One thing I hate about spring is that all these nasty critters come out of their holes to plague me :/
No comments:
Post a Comment