Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Give-away & contest!

Cheryl of Bingle Bears is celebrating her one year anniversary of blogging with a give-away, and the prize is this really sweet bear:


He's so adorable, I want him! :) His name is Sammy and he's 11 inches tall and fully jointed.

Fiffel & Tråd is celebrating 1000 visitors with a contest! The first prize is this lovely pile of yarn:


Second prize is some other goodies like pompons and hearts to decorate amigurumi:


Congratulations to the both of you :D

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for your very sweet words about Sammy--I'm very glad that you like him! I hope you have good luck in the drawing.
    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello , my name is Marie .
    I come from france .
    I live in le Pradet .
    I'm french .

    my no connaitre L'Ondon !
    my I have 11 ans !
    I love ton blog !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 lotter till dig, lycka till i tävlingen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails