I have finally managed to make another pattern for my Etsy shop! Yay :)
I've been working on this bumblebee for a good while now, and yesterday it was finally finished. It's huge, almost as big as Bollan!
The pattern is almost done, I just need to finish it up and convert the document to PDF (which I have to do at the university library because the online converters only screw things up). I've only had one other pattern in my shop since I opened in September last year, and the listing expires one of these days anyway, so I think I'll re-write it a little to make it more similar to my new one (I've changed my pattern writing style since I began posting free patterns on my blog, plus I found a typo that really bugs me). Fortunately nobody has bought it yet.. :p
The pattern is almost done, I just need to finish it up and convert the document to PDF (which I have to do at the university library because the online converters only screw things up). I've only had one other pattern in my shop since I opened in September last year, and the listing expires one of these days anyway, so I think I'll re-write it a little to make it more similar to my new one (I've changed my pattern writing style since I began posting free patterns on my blog, plus I found a typo that really bugs me). Fortunately nobody has bought it yet.. :p
This bumblebee is the first in a series of Great Big Bugs. I have an almost finished dragonfly and a ladybug well under way. The bumblebee pattern will be listed on Etsy tomorrow :)
Oh! What a cool bumlebee! Nice body-stripes! Have you brushed in some way?
ReplyDeleteHe IS cute! Nice work :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yes, the body (but not the head) is brushed very lightly to make it more fuzzy and bumble-like :)
ReplyDelete