My beloved plushie, The Great Boll, has finally got her very own blog! I created it a few months ago when I had a brilliant idea, but I haven't found the time to sit down and write a proper introduction to Bollan and her adventures and family life. Yesterday I suddenly discovered that the blog has two followers, and I realized that it was time to put thought into action. Now there are already a few posts, and more will follow shortly :) Now, she already has a Facebook page, and there are about two hundred pictures of her on Flickr, so the new blog is a place to write a little bit more about some of her adventures. I feel like the little info in photo comments doesn't always do her justice :)
You find the blog here, and I have also added a permanent link on the right sidebar.

No comments:
Post a Comment