Had my final lingustics exam today, and it went totally shit (pardon my French). I studied all day yesterday and thought I was pretty well prepared, but I guess I wasn't :/ My motivation this semester has been pretty much absent, and besides, the fall semester is way too short to really do anything constructive.. When you finally get around to studying, the finals are something like two weeks away, and on top of it all you (may) have started thinking about Christmas preparations and presents. My head was everywhere but in the exam room today. After doodling a little and writing a page and a half (which was about a quarter of the whole exam and not nearly enough for a passing grade), I started designing a crocheted scarf pattern in my head. *sigh* I actually envied the other people who had an exam in geology or something...
Oh, well, I'll just have to take it again in the spring, which will at least give me a little more time to read. I came home and went back to bed and slept for three hours, and now I feel a little better. Certainly wont let this ruin my Christmas holiday! It's finally time to finish up all the projects I've started, Christmas presents, Advent calendar things and other stuff. Yay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment