Sunday, December 20, 2009

More apologies :(

Turns out that my grandmother's internet connection is way too slow to do anything on my blog, except write stuff (and my Advent calendar is kind of pointless without pictures). I will have to catch up with all the posts on Monday or Tuesday, when I go back to my mother's place for a few hours. So then there will be lots of posts, with lots of pictures :) A post with two or three pictures takes about half an hour to finish, and that adds too much to the phone bill, so I'll just have to do it later... (Beats me how I managed to upload over two hundred pictures on Flickr during a few weeks this summer...)

Lots of stuff has happened this weekend, so I think I'll just post stuff in the order it happened, and ignore the actual dates on the posts. Hope it's not confusing anyone :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails