Home, at last :D Up way too early today, at 06.00! Had to catch a flight at nine, landed at 10.50 (about 30 minutes late), waited at the airport (the tiniest airport I've ever seen!) for almost an hour, then took the bus home (changed buses several times, too). The whole trip took about seven and a half hours. That's too long... It was insanely cold waiting outside for the bus, and it wasn't even below freezing. But now we're finally home, and relaxing in front of the TV with a glass of red wine :)
Of course the whole Boll family came with us on holiday, here they are anxious to go:
It was Glyptodon's first time on a plane, and he enjoyed the view a lot:
(The red light is because of the sunrise on the other side of the plane)
All together in my mother's livingroom:
We're going to stay here with my mother until the weekend, I think, then we'll go to stay with my grandmother. We will be there the rest of the holiday, until we go to my boyfriend's parents, where we will celebrate New Year's Eve. At my grandmother's I have a very poor internet access (33k modem, I think), so my blog probably won't be updated very often, at least not with pictures (which take several minutes to upload).
No comments:
Post a Comment