Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Look... kitties!

Lot of complaining about exams lately, so I thought I'd post something a lot nicer today :) 



The other day my boyfriend and I went to visit some friends who are fostering these cats for the animal rescue center in town. They are not sure if they will adopt the cat/s as their own yet, I think they will figure it out after Christmas. They really want to get a Siberian, because they're gorgeous cats AND I won't die of allergies when I visit. After fifteen minutes with these guys I started sneezing and had to go home before it got worse :(



Aren't they cute? The mother is so pretty, I love calico cats. Her name is Paloma, the kittens are called Tina and Kristian (the black one is the girl). I'm pretty pleased with that first picture, they remind me so much of Mochimochi Land's Stackable Cats pattern :) (Which reminds me, I have to knit those cats some time...) Paloma was very shy, and extremely protective of her kittens, but not as bad as she was when they first arrived in their new home. She won't sit on your lap, but she likes to lie beside you in the sofa and be petted :) The kittens are really fat, I don't think I've seen kittens that round, and they were only three weeks old! I guess the mother is spoiling them with milk because she used to have two more..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails