Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Contests, give-aways & challenges :)

There seems to be a lot of contests and give-aways these days, and I thought I'd advertise for some of them :)

The Norwegian blog Lysstreif is giving away two very cute crocheted paradise birds:


If you want to win one of these birds, leave a comment on her post for one ticket, link to her blog in your right sidebar for two tickets, and become a follower for three tickets. The contest ends on March 7th.

Sarah London has a mystery give-away where you can win a whole bag full of yarn! Isn't that great? The contest ends this Friday, the 26th. Here is a picture I borrowed from her blog:


Thessan's Amigurumi celebrates 7000 visitors, and a lucky winner gets to adopt this very cute crocheted wiener dog, just leave a comment on the post before Friday at 6pm. Link from your blog to get a second ticket. Thessan's picture of Werner the wiener dog:


Finally, Ulliga Gulliga Saker has a contest/give-away with a twist. It's a challenge to try out a whole new hobby, or to pick up an old one that you haven't done for a while. I thought I'd take up needle felting. I have tried it before, but my needles have been rusting away in a bag somewhere for a few years now. Needle felting is a good way to make details on knitted and crocheted items, a good substitute from freehand embroidery, which I suck at :p Anyway, the challenge ends on March 1st. Leave a comment on her post and let her know what you have tried out, and you can win these pretty scrap-booking supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails