Okay, the good news first: I have found my missing beads and macramé supplies! That is, my mother found it, at my grandmother's house. It had gotten mixed up in the Christmas decorations and packed away shortly after we left. My mother will send it to me over the weekend, and I can finally start making stuff in red and black again :)
The bad news: I don't have time to do more crafting :( The exam on Tuesday is closing in on me, and I'm way behind with the reading. I'm still depressed from yesterday's argument, and today I haven't read anything, so that just makes it worse. To top it off, we're having guests tonight (in about ten minutes), so there goes my chance of catching up a little reading. PLUS the Olympic curling final starts at midnight and lasts for 2.5 hours, and I have to see it, so tomorrow probably won't be much better than today :/ This means I most likely won't have time to finish my needle felting project by Monday, but I'll see how far I get tonight and post the result tomorrow anyway. It's almost done, but all the details are missing...
Well, our company just arrived, so I have to go...
Hoppas du har en bra helg!
ReplyDeleteTakk, god helg til deg også :)
ReplyDelete