As fast as time permits :) The Secret crochet-along is now on part 3, which I haven't had time to make up yet, but here are last night's pictures of part 1 and 2 (head & hat):
The Groundhogalong is also coming along nicely. The head of the thing is finished, and it looks like it will be a very cute groundhog :) I used a safety nose instead of embroidering it on. Today or tomorrow I'll get some money, and I think I'll order some new eyes to make an albino groundhog as well! I just hope the eyes will get here in time...
I am also considering joining a block-a-month cal, a group I found on Ravelry. You basically choose between 3 different square/block patterns that are posted every month, and at the end of the year you should have enough squares to make a blanket or something. Sounds exciting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment