Haven't really done mush crocheting since Christmas, but I'm currently in a period of granny crocheting. Squares, I mean. I started a granny square blanket last summer, but after about 20 squares I got tired and packed it away. I brought a few squares with me on holiday to continue the blanket, but yesterday I realized that the new squares I've made are a lot bigger than the original ones :( I have used the same yarn, but I must have used the wrong hook. I was so sure I'd used a 3.5mm hook for the first squares, but apparently I didn't...
But, since I refuse to unravel stuff I just have to make the new squares into something else. I've been thinking of a pillow to match the blanket that propably never will be finished :p
I've alway been a winter person, but I think my subconcious is looking forward to summer... Anyway, I've made these sunshine granny squares, though I don't know what to do with them yet. Just felt like making something festive for a change :)
Beautiful orange colours :)
ReplyDelete