Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time is on my side again :)

Finally :) After dropping my Chinese class, I don't quite know what to do with all the time.. I went from having several classes every day (with lots of homework) to three classes a week, with almost no homework. I feel a little bad for dropping out just two weeks before the final exam, but at the same time I'm really relieved. The final exam would be tomorrow, and I'm really glad I'm not studying for that now. I have enough to do with the Linguistics classes and Sanskrit, which make up a full semester of credits anyway :)

I finished my panda in time for the give-away on Flickr, but I didn't win. Oh well, it was fun making him anyway, I rarely make generic amigurumi like pandas and bears or bunnies. I have even made him a little wardrobe, a hat and a scarf. I have also bought more pink yarn to finish the first panda, but I've just realised that I don't have safety eyes that are big enough :/ *sigh* I guess I'll have to order some more eyes soon.




Yesterday I had a big photoshoot with most of my unfinished projects. I didn't count the creatures themselves, but I took almost a hundred pictures. Check out my projects on Ravelry if you're interested.

Oh, and here are pictures of my yarn stash. This is not even all of it, so you can imagine why my boyfriend feels a little crowded :D

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! you have a lot of yarn :D. My boyfriend is also a bit terrified with my yarn obsession..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you can almost see the fear in his eyes every time you say you need a new ball of yarn :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails