Argh... Started the panda and everything looked fine. The acrylic/wool yarn I used even brushed well. But then I discovered I didn't have enough... With the hooks I am supposed to use, I fear I will need more than three balls of yarn just for the head and body. Of course it's Saturday, and the stores are closed and will not open until Monday, so I have to try something else. So now I have started a new panda, a lot smaller this time. Since I can never bear to unravel anything I've made, I think I'll just leave him alone for now and maybe finish him later, when I can get more yarn.
Hi, just dropped in to say welcome into the blogworld of crochet! And thank you for joining my blog.
ReplyDeleteThat must be some kind of law! If you need more of something it always is when the shop is closed!
ReplyDelete