Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello

This is my first time blogging in a place like this. And in English. Don't know if my English is good enough to write long posts about life and everything else, but I think I have to start somewhere and see what happens :)

A little about me:

  • Norwegian

  • Female

  • 26 years old

  • Living with my boyfriend

  • Just moved into a new apartment

  • Study linguistics at a university (with Semitic languages as my main interest)

  • Totally obsessed with hedgehogs

  • Love all kinds of animals (except spiders and tapeworms)

  • Allergic to anything with fur (which is tragic, because I'd have a whole zoo of animals if I weren't)

  • Love to make stuff (although I'm not very creative, I usually follow patterns)

  • Need to knit or crochet when I'm not doing anything else

  • Impulse shopper of craft supplies, especially yarn and beads

  • Share house with an ever growing yarn stash monster :)

Yes.. I think maybe that's it about me. Like I said I'm always knitting or crocheting, and recently I've started to make patterns of my own. It takes quite a lot of time, since I don't have too much time to knit or crochet to begin with (being a student and all), but I have opened a shop on Etsy (where I have been a buyer for a couple of years, username "hepp"), and so far I have posted one pattern. I will be posting pictures of future projects here on this blog, and hopefully my shop will be filling up soon :)

So, I hope I have not bored anyone to tears with my ramblings. When I find the time, I'll try to post some pictures, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails