Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A much needed break...

Just ten days until the final test in Latin, woohoo... I had my linguistics exam today, the one I failed before Christmas. I think I did allright this time, though I know I would have done better if I'd read more. But time flew past and motivation failed me, so all I could do was hope the questions would be more understandable than last time. Now it's all done, and I treated myself to a new book (again, haha) of beaded animals :D My first beading book in English!


Lovable Beaded Creatures by Anja Freese. It's a pretty book, though the animals are a little different than the ones I'm used to. This is the only book I have by this author. It has patterns both for beaded animals and woven bracelets, but the animal section is by far the biggest. I need to get myself a beading loom, there are many great patterns I want to try out :) Hopefully I'll get my missing beads in the mail tomorrow, so I can make a little critter from my new book before moving on to verb conjugation and noun declensions in Latin  :p

I have also started this month's squares for the Ravelry Block-a-Month CAL. The pattern is called Celtic Granny. I skipped the 5th round and improvised the sc edge to make the square 4 inches instead of 6. Tonight I managed to make these three:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails