As you may have noticed by now I have got a new template for my blog :) I finally realized I needed a template with two sidebars to make it look less messy, and I think I've achieved that. I wanted a black background for the text so I wouldn't have to go through all my previous posts to edit the font colors, and this is one of the few I could find. I really like the blue background color, it didn't turn out as crazy as I feared :) There are two things, though.. One is that the column with posts is very narrow, which makes my posts very long (as if they weren't already!), and the other is that I had to remove the header picture of Bollan:
I have also added a box called 'Categories' in the right sidebar, in the hope that it will make it easier to find stuff on my blog. The tag cloud at the bottom is now mostly for my own sake, I have way too many tags for anyone to find anything. So, if you are totally uninterested in my personal life and only want to see the things I make, just click on the category 'crafting'. I know that some posts contain a lot of different stuff, so no category is completely 'pure', I hope you can bear with me, it's a little late to edit them now... I'll just try to separate my posts a little better from now on :)
No comments:
Post a Comment