Utter crap, I tell you! Failed my exam agian :( That course is going to be the death of me, I swear...I'm not even sure what the point of the course is, we have just read a lot of useless linguistic theory, Leonard Bloomfield was an idiot and Noam Chomsky is a pompous ass! There, just had to get that out...
So now I just have to get through this semester, for which all motivation vanished about five minutes ago when I got my exam result... This means I won't be finishing my Bachelor degree this semester, and I'll have to postpone my Master by a whole year, unless I get lucky and can start with the spring semester... Shite and crap again. It's not an entirely hopeless situation, though, because I already have a Bachelor in Arabic, so I could always apply for a Master in that. I can still use my linguistics courses for something, I guess... Ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment