Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shopping with the in-laws :)

There hasn't been much time for crafting this weekend, as we have been visited by my boyfriend's parents, and we've been out and about every day since Friday. Did a lot of shopping for our apartment, such as glass jars for my baking stuff and a dishwashing machine. I've never had a dishwasher before, so I'm very much looking forward to not doing the dishes by hand :) We haven't installed the thing yet, because we need to get some extensions for the water tubes (or whatever you call those things)..

Even though we've been busy, I have managed to make a couple of new cupcakes, which I'll post pictures of in a few days (and patterns, of course). Tomorrow night we're taking the night train to the capital again, to see the Walking with Dinosaurs show :) So exited I can hardly wait, dinosaurs have been one of my main interests as long as I can remember. I'm definately going to buy some souvenirs! Anyway, when we get back from the show I'll try to post pictures and pattern and stuff as soon as I can :)

2 comments:

  1. Lindo blog !!!


    http://crochecolorido.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, my Spanish is not very good (read: I don't speak Spanish at all), but thank you, I think :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails