Wow! Can't believe I've been gone this long, it sure wasn't planned. If I remember correctly I haven't posted anything here since January! I guess I warned you that I would be busy with school this semester, but I believe I've lost a couple of followers anyway. Oh, well.
Anyway, what I'm here to tell you is that from now on I will try to stick to craft related stuff on this blog, the way I meant it to be when I first created it. It all started a few weeks ago when I got a new phone. It's one of those fancy ones that let you go online and stuff (and not to mention play Angry Birds!), so I thought I'd try some mobile blogging. As it turned out, the Blogger app refused to accept the ymail address that's connected to this blog, so I'd have to register a new blog with a gmail address to make it work... I tried that, but after a while I decided that I wasn't happy with the Blogger app, and wanted to try something completely different. Like WordPress. It seems more complicated than Blogger, but once you get used to it, it really isn't. You can't customize everything, like you can with Blogger, but hopefully it'll come soon. So HERE is my new personal blog, where I post whatever crosses my mind - good or bad. I won't put up a permanent link on this blog because it's personal (and I don't have my name on there), so this is the only time you'll get the link. Hope I'll see you there :)
Despite being busy with school (and exams, the first of which is only days away!) I have managed to make some new crochet patterns. The next post will be about them, I promise :D
No comments:
Post a Comment