I didn't mean to be gone this long! Had several posts planned, because I have quite a few new patterns to show you, but somehow that didn't happen... But I'm back now, after a much too long struggle with a math course. Took the final exam again just this Friday, and I have a good feeling about the result. I don't expect a brilliant grade, but I do expect to pass. What this means is that I can finally start my degree in biology! :)
Crafting & hedgehogs - and a little about life
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhh, I could have helped! I love math! Here's hoping you did well :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, what app do you use? I have an iPhone and I sometimes type posts using Safari... what a pain! D:
Thanks! I think I did at least all right - we'll see in a few days :)
ReplyDeleteI have an HTC phone, so I have Android. The app I use now is called Bloggeroid. It doesn't let me see my blog, but I can load the posts and edit them, plus I can write posts and save them on my phone for when I'm online and can post them later. Very practical :)