Friday, May 4, 2012

Reminder :)

Hey! Just wanted to remind you that I have a new blog :)

I don't blog much these days, because school keeps me really busy, but there is a tad more activity on my other blog. Since I can update from my phone, I post a little bit more over there. Some more updates on what I'm doing, even when I don't have anything fancy to show you... Just to let you know I'm still alive :)

I have said that I'll keep this blog updated with major news and stuff, but now that Blogger has gone and changed the layout to something that is even more confusing than the old thing, I don't know... I suspect that this place will soon become pretty quiet. So please follow along to my new WordPress site :) Even if you don't have a WP account, you can still follow the blog, you just have to add the address to your reading list manually.

Hope I see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails