Yes, that's right. I've decided to move this blog. Well, not exactly, because this will still be here, but from now on I consider my main craft blog to be my new one over at WordPress. Had some trouble with Blogger last night (long story short: Blogger ruined a rather long blog post, I got angry and decided I don't like Blogger anymore), so I imported all my posts from this blog into a new one. You can find it HERE :)
If you don't like WordPress for some reason, don't worry! I'll probably be double-posting for a long time, although I'll post on my new blog first, just to make sure I have a backup in case Blogger flips out again. Heh.
I have moved two of my other blogs as well, Bollan's blog and my tatting blog. The old ones will remain, just like this one, but I'm not sure how much they will be updated from now on. To be honest I prefer to post on WordPress, both because it's simply easier and because it works better on my phone.
So, I hope to see some of you over there :D
No comments:
Post a Comment