First of all, I really need to thank Greenpixey for the lovely prize I won from her give-away in July. Thank you! What I won was a little heart shaped tin of mint candy to give to my boyfriend :)
Also in the package was a surprise that I decided was just for me :p A yummy bar of milk chocolate! It was gone within minutes, hihi :)
The package arrived several weeks ago, but I waited to post about it since the mints were going to be a surprise, and I'm not sure whether my bf reads my blog or not. And then, of course, I forgot... I remembered to post about it now because my boyfriend came home from the library the other day and gave me the empty tin to keep little treasures in :)
I'm currently participating in another give-away that (hopefully) has not ended yet. At Artikaur's blog you can enter to win a ball of pretty blue crochet/tatting thread:
I think the give-away will end in a few hours (some time after midnight in my time). Hope I win - my thread stash is not big enough yet! Perhaps it never will be...? :p
So, the CALs... Well, I never got any further on my alpaca for PlanetJune's summer CAL :( I feel really bad that I got the pattern cheaper than I normally would, and then I never had time to make it... The CAL has now ended, and you can see all the finished alpacas and violets HERE.
Finally, there's a new CAL that's just about to start - a halloween themed fall CAL at Itsy Bitsy Spider (who also hosted the Great Owl CAL earlier). This time we're making pumpkins :)
We are to decorate the pumpkins however we want, and at the end there will be a contest with a prize. Whoever makes the coolest pumpkin wins! I have to concrete ideas for my pumpkin yet, but I'll come up with something as I crochet along :)

No comments:
Post a Comment