Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Brachiosaurus

My sixth Ravellenic project is another dinosaur by PlanetJune.
image
This one was a bit more work to finish than the last one. Had to finish stuffing and crocheting the tail, plus do all four legs. Didn’t take much time to do, but I’m in the middle of moving houses, so my mind is really all over the place at the moment. So what could have taken an hour or two ended up taking three days. Heh.
image
I made quite a few modifications to this guy. The head is a little bit different (I wanted him to have that bump on top of his head), the body is shorter and shaped a little more to give him higher shoulders and a little bit of a pelvis, and the tail is longer. As always, the color is pretty dull, but I was going for a more realistic look. I think he came out great, I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails