The opening ceremony of the London Olympics is just about to start, so I’m sitting here with my yarn, crochet hooks and gimping tool, ready to go

I will be finishing up some things that I haven’t worked on for ages, using up some old yarn from my stash, and make a pair of wrist warmers. If there’s time, I will make some new amis for the Toy Toss event as well.
I will have kind of a slow start to my games, because most of my things are back at the apartment, and I won’t get there until some time next week. Also these games happen to end just around the time when school starts, so I can’t let the crafting take over completely. But this is a nice incentive to get things done and finish up some old WiPs.
I don’t know about you, but I’m getting quite excited
No comments:
Post a Comment